Monday, May 10, 2010

Cat = New Life



Hi guys...this is the 1st time im posting a blog..so it's gonna be weird since I really dont know what to say...

Ok..my friend told me to wrote what I feel at my blog tak kira lah ada yg nak baca ke, x na baca ker...its my words...not them...

Today...macam hari2 biasa, tapi ada sesuatu dalam fikiran aku yang nakkan sesuatu. Aku tak boleh nak bagitau kat sini sebab adala reason to protect myself cause it involve my feeling and others. It was a sad day for me. Arggghhhh sucks! I really don't know what to write. I think i just tell you what happen tonight..

I was sitting alone at a park just to clear my head up (not because of my exam). Guess what? I met a new friend. A white male cat. Suddenly it poped in front of me and I was a bit scared cause it was a bit dark at the moment. It may sound crazy but i talked with this cat and to my suprised, it reacted like it was listening to me. I kept on talking and talking, telling how I feel, whats my problem. When I looked at it, watching it behavior, licking itself, jumping around, sitting next to me, wanting me to pampered him, made me taught that this cat life is better than mine. At a moment, I wish I was a cat, but it's ok, maybe their life is limited. You know what I mean. Then still I taught this cat life is happier than mine.

Suddenly, i realized, it was like this cat is telling me that things happen for a reason. The way it showing me how it moved is like it was dancing around to tell me that I should be grateful with everything that I have and keep on moving positively with my life.The cat eyes was gleaming toward me and I know that he wanted me to smile. So I smiled. A second after that, he ran from me and slowly it lost in the darkness... I guessed, his mission has accomplished.

Thats how the story end. Even it was just a cat, it gives me a bigger picture of life. Its the matter of how we live it and how much time we takes to realized either we play it good, bad or fair. Everyone wants to be happy, but happiness is not always outside our windows.




4 comments:

AbzZoNe said...

wah.. serius bah?? best oo ur story... like it.. hehehe kucing t mcm sent from heaven haha

Mohamad Nadiyia Yusof said...

ya ka?? best? sedih bah aku lastnite...huhu

AbzZoNe said...

sedih kenpa?

Mohamad Nadiyia Yusof said...

adalahhhh....