Monday, November 1, 2010

Motivation


It's the morning of the 1st November. I woke up around 8am today experiencing headache & muscle pain on my arm. I love to feel the pain on my muscle because I know, it is growing to be bigger. Then I stood in front of the mirror & start flexing my arm to noticed any differences. I am pleased with myself then I decided to take my breakfast. 


While I'm having a cup of hot Nestum, I browsed through a blog called The Pretty Boys' Club. Gay isn't it? Well, its a gay blog after all. Yes, its a perfect way to start a day looking at almost naked sexy muscular guys picture. I love what I saw but at the same time, I hate those guys. I started to feel jealous because I wanted to look that "hot" too. 


I started to think & make plan in my head. "I'm going to do abs after this, I'm getting fatter. I need to have a hard solid abs like these guys...", "Why wouldn't my body look like them??? Why is it so hard to build chest like them??? I need to work harder!"


I guess that's what motivates me to exercise. Apart from pleasing my eyes & satisfying myself, it urged me to have a body like them. Plus, it keeps me stay healthy, fit & sexy!








What motivates you to exercise?

4 comments:

Zack Azrin said...

jom kter g gim...
^_^ slam blogger...
=)

Mohamad Nadiyia Yusof said...

jomm...!

boyoteen said...

teringin nye ... kalu la my body boley tukar tu that kind of shape dlm pic2 tu..perghhhh

Mohamad Nadiyia Yusof said...

Hahaha..Naz. Boleh jer tukar kalau rajin workout..Jom!!